GREETINGS

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: GREETINGS
From: "*** Neil ***" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 00:06:06 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I have tried the new XFS installer iso in linuxiso.org. The version is SGI
XFS Filesystem 1.1 Release for Red Hat Linux 7.3 Installer.

The installer asked me to insert the disc 1 of Redhat 7.3, and it told me
that it's not the correct disk.
I have tried my 3 redhat 7.3 disk but all failed.

As a result, I just installed Redhat 7.3 directly from the 3 disc.

Any ideas why my SGI XFS 1.1 installer fails to see the Redhat 7.3 disk #1?

FYI, this is the exact link that I downloaded the installer.
http://www.linuxiso.org/download.php/386/RH7.3-SGI-XFS-1.1.iso

Thanks.

Neil