Re: Open file corruption?

To: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Open file corruption?
From: Harrison Xing <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:28:26 +0800 (CST)
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your suggestion.
My concern is that whether my current XFS 1.0.1 release may
lose data for files opened as read-only. Someone has seen once or twice that
"fstab" is corrupted after power off. I know XFS 1.1 has made
lots of enhancements, is it ever possible this also happens
with XFS 1.1?

Can anyone give a clear answer on this for both 1.0.1 and 1.1? Thanks.