RE: Slight problem with XFS/Linux and Indy Drive

To: <zach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Slight problem with XFS/Linux and Indy Drive
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:47:41 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 23:36 22-6-2002 -0500, Zach Lowry wrote:
Well, I got that built. Now, is there an option to pass to mount to
have it pick up the different block size?

Also, BTW, I get these messages in the kernel log.

Starting XFS recovery on filesystem: sd(8,17) (dev: 8/17)
XFS: dirty log written in incompatible format - can't recover
XFS: log mount/recovery failed
XFS: log mount failed
XFS: unknown mount option [blocksize].

The log is different between irix and linux. Make sure the disk was cleanly unmounted. So boot the box and reboot it from there if you can.