RE: xfsdump and -v or -V?

To: "'Stephan Austermuehle'" <au@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: xfsdump and -v or -V?
From: Murthy Kambhampaty <Murthy.Kambhampaty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:19:32 -0400
Cc: "Linux-Xfs (E-mail)" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Try "xfsrestore --help | more", which puts the version on the last line. For
some odd reason "xfsrestore --help" puts the version at the top of the help
screen but, "xfsrestore --help | more" puts it on the last line, obviating
the need to "look through the tons of lines generated with --help". Maybe
these SGI programmers are deceptively good at user interface design :), as
well as at engineering this really high-performance filesystem.
        Murthy