Re: Can I make my blocksize > 4k during mkfs.xfs?

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can I make my blocksize > 4k during mkfs.xfs?
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Jun 2002 16:03:05 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
So say, with NTFS...you *can* do that..is that because they make it do
that..but it can be slower?

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill