smbfs nls oops?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: smbfs nls oops?
From: Peter Vereshagin <pyotr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:21:44 +0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello friends,
I had downloaded the source RH package
I built it and have same trouble as I saw with kernel.org source and manual 1.1 patch:
while listing some drectory full of Cyrillic filenames on smbfs I get the kernel oops.
I observe it with unpatched kernel too. But! there's no such bug in original distributed with ISOs kernel supplied.
I wonder what could I do - I wrote to some newsgroups and