Can I make my blocksize > 4k during mkfs.xfs?

To: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Can I make my blocksize > 4k during mkfs.xfs?
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Jun 2002 14:24:16 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to have 8k blocks..instead of 4k blocks. I didn't see
anything in the manpages..and I'm assuming it's not possible..but I
thought I'd ask. I want to try to do a 1:1 test with Veritas.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill