TAKE - xfs_attr_leaf.c

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TAKE - xfs_attr_leaf.c
From: Timothy Shimmin <tes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:24:16 +1000 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Forgot to do an endian conversion when including an IRIX fix.
Whoops.
John T, let me know if this helps your ACL/DACL 21 ace problem.
My test 067 now works.

Nathan, can you update 2.5, thanks.

--Tim

Date:  Tue May 21 19:21:06 PDT 2002
Workarea:  snort.melbourne.sgi.com:/home/diskb/build4/tes/slinx-xfs

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  xfs-cmds:slinx:119832a
cmd/xfstests/067.out - 1.1
        - Check in the output now that 067 is no longer panicking for me.

cmd/xfstests/common.attr - 1.4
        - Fix up filtering for default user ACEs as well.

cmd/xfstests/067 - 1.2
        - Delete the notrun call.
          067 no longer panics for me.

Modid:  2.4.x-xfs:slinx:119832b
linux/fs/xfs/xfs_attr_leaf.c - 1.61
        - Forgot to endian convert valuelen (a 16 bit uint) when I
          brought the fix over from IRIX. Oops.