Re: Problems with xfs_repair

To: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problems with xfs_repair
From: Michael Wahlbrink <x_miw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:43:31 +0200
Cc: Michael Wahlbrink <x_miw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Michael Wahlbrink wrote:
Stephen Lord wrote:

[....]

How recent is your xfs repair, some changes went in last week in
this area. Log recovery on linux was reworked to reduce the need
for large buffers (which is a kernel issue), but repair uses the
same code. Up until last week there were some bugs in there which
meant some log problems could not be handled.

It's the xfs_repair released with xfs 1.1 .....
I checked out today the cvs tree and check the new one ;-)

It works fine ;-)) got my data/system back!
Thanks!

regards
micha

PS: is there any need, to update also the kernel to the actual cvs-kernel ???