Re: problems with xfs as root fs

To: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: problems with xfs as root fs
From: Michael Wahlbrink <x_miw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:37:57 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Eric Sandeen wrote:
What was the exact error message that you got on the panic?

I've to go home and write it down and then come back to company to send the error messages ;-| (my internet access at home is broken)

Also, does the promise controller do write caching?

I dom't think so, it's such a 'cheap' promise 'FastTrak100 TX2'. I also didn'n find something about caching on theyr website.......

regards
micha

-Eric