Re: XFS in the 2.5 kernel

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS in the 2.5 kernel
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 May 2002 14:56:12 -0500
Cc: Andi Kleen <ak@xxxxxxx>, Stuart Luppescu <s-luppescu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Linux-xfs list <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Just a thought, but isn't the XFS pagebuf code part of what makes it so
damn fast too?

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill