Invalid argument

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Invalid argument
From: "Simons" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:50:56 +0800
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I had just installed the sgi xfs linux with the installer, and updated those
rpms updates from redhat.com (except kernel rpms)

When I try to enable root filesystem xfs quota support by "quotaon -v /", it
said:

[root@linux root]# quotaon -v /
Enabling group quota on root filesystem (reboot to take effect)
quotaon: quotactl on /dev/sda2: Invalid argument
Enabling user quota on root filesystem (reboot to take effect)
quotaon: quotactl on /dev/sda2: Invalid argument

Would anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thank you very much.

rgds,
Simons