Kernel 2.4.18-XFS

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Kernel 2.4.18-XFS
From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 07:58:28 +0930
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hmmm...

I have a particularly broken system, a RedHat 7.1 system (default) but
the RPM database is dead (1). Nonetheless, rpm -ivh kernel-2.4.18 (XFS)
absolutely kills /var. Bugger knows why...

Any ideas?

(When I run xfs_repair over /dev/hda3 [aka /var] it picks up problems
with directories and such]

DSL

--
2337: Chastity means the successful integration of sexuality
within the person and thus the inner unity of man in his bodily and