Re: Status on RH7.3 installer ?

To: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Status on RH7.3 installer ?
From: Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxx>
Date: 16 May 2002 12:43:48 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Michael,

Can you put the results of your work online?

I think i'll try to play a little bit with the booting disc image. I did
some customised Red Hat installers in the past, so i think there should
be no problem now.

I really want to get the damn installer working... :-)

--
Florin Andrei

As many as three times a week, on average, XP users see a little window
pop-up at the bottom of their computer screens announcing the
availability of another new update for their system. This plethora of
patches has left many users wondering whether their hard drives are big
enough to handle "Trustworthy Computing."