Re: xfsrestore problems

To: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfsrestore problems
From: John Kihonge <mkulima@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:36:26 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Charles,

It is difficult at the moment to determine why xfsrestore is not working
properly without getting more details from you. Here are afew quesions;

What is the xfsretore command line that you are using?

What version of glibc are you using?

Are there changes you have made to the kernel or libraries between the time
the xfsrestore was working properly and the time you realized it wasnt? Are
there any changes between the time you backed the files and now?

What Linux are you running - SuSe, Red Hat, other?

Thanks,

Kihonge JN