Latest Redhat is due out soon

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Latest Redhat is due out soon
From: Michael Best <mbest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 08:42:32 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Redhat 7.3 directory quietly hitting various mirrors

There is a Redhat 7.3 directory quietly hitting some of the biggest mirrors, so I expect a Redhat announcement very soon, and I heard that some developers have been notified already.

I am going to try and find the time to quickly patch skipjack and XFS together in preparation.

Rsync can do the binary difference between two files using it's algorithm, is there a similar program to the diff/patch combination that will allow for the generation of a binary diff file that can be distributed?

-Mike