Re: xfsdump sample scripts

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xfsdump sample scripts
From: Ian Cumming <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:42:34 +1000
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Greg,

Thu, May 16, 2002 at 04:24:01PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> Are there any sample scripts which are designed to be called from cron and do
> something like the following:

I posted this script to the list last month (I've since tidied it up a
little bit), which might be what you are looking for.

Basically, I do full (level 0) dumps every Sunday, with incremental
backups every other day of the week.

I've been running this script for a few weeks. It does the job for me :)

See the attached files, and the brief documentation within.

Ian.

--
Ian Cumming, ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
-- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972