re: quota patch

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: quota patch
From: Ian Cumming <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:09:15 +1000
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm currently running kernel 2.4.18 + xfs patch set obtained from the
"latest" folder in the development pages on oss.sgi.com

With regards to the quota fix submitted to CVS, should I update from
CVS, download 1.1, or just try to patch the quota.c file?

I'm running a "production" server, so the userland quota functionality
would be desirable - which way is the best to get the quota stuff (and
ACLs) in a functionable state? (cvs or 1.1)

rgds,
Ian.

--
Ian Cumming, ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
-- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972