Re: System crash by use xfs

To: Linux XFS List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: System crash by use xfs
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Apr 2002 10:54:56 -0400
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 04:33, Seth Mos wrote:

> I didn't knew XFS was included in SuSE 7.3, maybe SuSE has a updated kernel
> with XFS which gives less problems. Since there are no error messages it
> makes debugging the thing slightly harder.
> Does anyone from SuSE know if you ever shipped a kernel with XFS support?

A couple months ago at an expo I was told by a SuSE rep that 7.3 would
specifically not have XFS because they didn't feel at the time it was
ready.  I was told it was going to include ReiserFS as usual, and add
Ext3 and JFS.

It'd probably be nice to hear from an actual SuSE person though.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

usage: qrpff 153 2 8 105 225 < /mnt/dvd/VOB_FILENAME \

http://www.eff.org/                   http://www.anti-dmca.org/