Re: Resetting the root password in SGI XFS 1.02

To: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Resetting the root password in SGI XFS 1.02
From: Glow Nair <zanchu_glow@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:29:52 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Seth..

I used to do that with prior versions. My problem
is this..

"I cannot get to a text mode.. to even
do the "linux single" command..."

When SGI XFS boots up.. then.. there are three choices
and thats it.. period.. When you enter the grub
password, it then offers you some more choices..
but nothing to boot in a single mode.

Thanks

Glow