Re: Recovering from an XFS crash

To: Simon Matter <simon.matter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Recovering from an XFS crash
From: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 03:25:42 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, Glow Nair <zanchu_glow@xxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm going to have to disagree, there.  I just made a floppy with the BOOT
kernel, and I have an Adaptec 2940U2W card active in my system, running my
scanner and CD-RW drive. I'm also running the IDE-SCSI module for my tape
and CD-ROM drives.

I made the floppy just fine, using whichever mkbootdisk that is currently
installed on my 7.1XFS system, and your 2.4.9-31.i686 kernel.