RE: Linux 2.4.18 freeze running dbench 1.3

To: "Austin Gonyou" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Linux 2.4.18 freeze running dbench 1.3
From: Christian Røsnes <christian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:51:27 +0100
Cc: "Keith Owens" <kaos@xxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I was unclear in my previous post.

I meant to say that I did a full new cvs to checkout to an ext2 partition
on my system, to get a pristine copy.
(My previous checkout was to a xfs partition.)

I then compiled the kernel and modules on the ext2 partition,
installed them and rebooted.

The dbench was run on a xfs partition, where it crashed.

I've compiled xfs into the kernel, and DMAPI is turned off.

CONFIG_XFS_FS=y
# CONFIG_XFS_RT is not set
CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA=y
# CONFIG_XFS_DMAPI is not set