Re: superblocks and lilo

To: Paul Blazejowski <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: superblocks and lilo
From: Derek J Witt <cappicard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:42:51 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Derek James Witt <djw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Paul. I have already submitted my patch to the maintainer of LILO. :-)

This would be a good idea to put it up onto the faq.

**  Derek J Witt                                              **
*   Email: mailto:djw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                           *
*   Home Page: http://www.flinthills.com/~djw/                 *
*** "...and on the eighth day, God met Bill Gates." - Unknown **