Re: Inode cache uses a lot of memory

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Inode cache uses a lot of memory
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Feb 2002 15:38:58 -0600
Cc: Sebastian Kun <seb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
To date I don't, but my only other system, not XFS is not the same
configuration either. As a matter of fact, I've only got 1 system like
the one which is shown here.

Of note though, *my* stats are very different from Sebastian's. I'm
using XFS-2.4.17 patched with -aarc2. So, my system may be as maxed as I
can get in the way that it works.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA