Re: [NEWS] Extended attributes interface changes

Subject: Re: [NEWS] Extended attributes interface changes
From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:52:38 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 at 10:15, Nathan Scott wrote:
> Yes, the ondisk formats remain unchanged, incl. the ondisk ACL format
> (which is also the same as the IRIX/XFS Posix ACL format).

So setups utilizing ACLs won't have to be redone, right? As long as we
make sure that when we upgrade to an XFS-enabled kernel using the new
system calls we also upgrade the userland stuff or we won't be able to
modify or view the ACL rules. Did I get things correctly? :)

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.