Re: Oops in bdflush with 2.4.1[4|7]-xfs

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Oops in bdflush with 2.4.1[4|7]-xfs
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Jan 2002 16:52:08 -0600
Cc: Nathan Poznick <poznick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
The other thing you can do is disassemble the code it oopsed in, so we
can see where it was when it went belly up...

I'm not sure where pagebuf lives in your current kernel tree...

Can you try commenting out the last line of page_buf.c*, then
chmod +x /localhome/eric/2.4.x-xfs/workarea-reallyclean/linux/scripts/makelst

and

make fs/xfs/pagebuf/page_buf.lst

or

make fs/pagebuf/page_buf.lst

then send the resulting page_buf.lst to me, off-list?

(don't forget to un-comment the last line when you're done).

That way we can see where things go wrong.

-Eric

*(it doesn't deal with the EXPORT_SYMBOL() for some reason)

sandeen@xxxxxxx   SGI, Inc.