Possible error in buildscript

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Possible error in buildscript
From: Panagiotis Issaris <takis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:38:58 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear,

When building the xfsdump-1.1.13 package, everything compiled smoothly,
expect for the linking with the libattr.so and libdm.so libraries.
The makefile executed "/lib/libattr.so" and "/lib/libdm.so" on the GCC
commandline instead of "-lattr" and "-ldm". Simply replacing the incorrect
values on the GCC commandline enabled me to finish the build correctly.

This error occured in the "fsr", "dump" and "restore" subdirectories.

I did not yet write a little fix for it, neither have I looked at the possible
reason for this little problem, but if no-one would have the time to look at it,
I will try to fix it next weekend.

I'm using Debian Linux (Sid) with 2.4.17-xfs kernel on a AMD K6/2.

With friendly regards,
Panagiotis Issaris

--
  .-.                         | lumumba.luc.ac.be/takis/takis_public_key.txt
  /v\    L   I   N   U   X    | panagiotis.issaris@xxxxxxxxxxx