Re: ANNOUCEMENT: XFS support to the -mjc 2.4.17 branch (fwd)

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ANNOUCEMENT: XFS support to the -mjc 2.4.17 branch (fwd)
From: Shawn Starr <spstarr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:18:30 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Another person and I have decided to stop -mjc porting for now. because we
dont know what will break XFS.

so we're forming out own branch and using some patches from -mjc but at a
slower pace (first patch is riel's rmap-11a which im suspicous of) but
once we can isolate it down. The next step is to fix :)

Shawn.