Re: TAKE - Fix forced shutdown problems

To: "XFS: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TAKE - Fix forced shutdown problems
From: "D. Stimits" <stimits@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:53:57 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I am curious if checkins of these fixes also result in patches to the
latest 2.4.x diff also getting updated? E.G., if the ftp site has
patches to go from stock 2.4.17, and this is the most currently
available non-2.5.x kernel, do the 2.4.17 patches get updated at the
same time as cvs? Or within a short time period?

D. Stimits, stimits@xxxxxxxxxx