RE: link() messes up file attributes

To: "'Steve Lord'" <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: link() messes up file attributes
From: "ZINKEVICIUS,MATT (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <matt_zinkevicius@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:17:15 -0800
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Linux clients. The problem seemed to go away for a while but now it fails
everytime in the exact same way, so I wouldn't call it intermittent. Ext2
and older XFS kernels have not a had a failure after hundreds of runs, but
we'll keep trying. Maybe this is related to the other metadata corruptions
that are being discussed?

--Matt