Re: error making real-time filesystem + logging question

To: "Ralf G. R. Bergs" <rabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: error making real-time filesystem + logging question
From: Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:14:09 +0100 (CET)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
ok.. bummer!

I really need to increase some sort of chunk size dramatically. Do you
know any other way of doing this? I also want the log somewhere else, like
on a separate spindle. I may be able to use ReiserFS to do this, but I
don't know yet.

roy

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, MCSE, MCNE, CLS, LCA

Computers are like air conditioners.