Re: XFS/NFS/acl on Debain 2.2 problem.

To: "Schincke, Keith" <kschin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS/NFS/acl on Debain 2.2 problem.
From: Timothy Shimmin <tes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:13:04 +1100
Cc: "'linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Keith,

Well, we haven't done any mods to NFS code to work with ACLs
so I'm not surprised that XFS ACLs don't work on NFS.

We (Nathan S. & Andreas G.) are currently trying to come up with a
common EA/ACL interface for XFS and ext2.
When this is finished and accepted then it seems like that would
be a good point to ensure ACLs work on NFS.

--Tim