red hat 7.1 with xfs support

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: red hat 7.1 with xfs support
From: "Klemens Lindenthal" <linde_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:32:48 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
I have downloaded the Red Hat 7.1 ISO image. From this I produced a Red Hat
7.1 Installation CD #1.
I want to install this on a Fujitsu Primergy P200 server with a raid
controller. I have tried 2 kinds of controllers a Mylex 352 and an Adaptec
3200 S .
The problem is, the 'normal' Red Hat 7.1 Installation CD #1 recognizes both
kinds of controllers and the one, produced from your ISO image only the
Mylex controller.
Are there differences between your image and the 'normal' Red Hat 7.1
Installation CD #1 ? Is the driver for the Adaptec controller not inserted
in your image ?
Could you please give me a solution or some hints to solve this problem ?

Sincerely yours,

Klemens Lindenthal
Chemnitz, Germany
email: klemens.lindenthal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx