RE: More testing RPMs

To: "Christian, Chip" <chip_christian@xxxxxx>, "'Eric Sandeen'" <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: More testing RPMs
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 18:47:49 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 12:28 1-11-2001 -0500, Christian, Chip wrote:
I'm sure you'll come back and tell me why I'm being stupid... But I am having trouble compiling from kernel-source + kernel-headers.

Configure Quota, POSIX ACL, Page Buffer, XFS, XFS Quota. No XFS RT, no XFS DMAPI.

On RHL 7.1:
compat-glibc-6.2-2.1.3.2
compat-egcs-6.2-1.1.2.14
glibc-devel-2.2.2-10

# make menuconfig; make dep; make bzImage

Did you do a make mrproper before this? Don't forget to rescue your .config

I have had no problem at all with exactly the same config at work.

Cheers

--
Seth
I use the last kind.