RE: Linux + XFS + SCSI = Problems?

Subject: RE: Linux + XFS + SCSI = Problems?
From: "Gonyou, Austin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:29:12 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I just started trying it. Sorry for the conusion. I started using it because
I put a sleep(1); just after the print garbage and noticed that the system
was writing out in 4096 byte chunks. The mount options there are from a
progression of trying different things.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA