Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?
From: Andrew Klaassen <ak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:28:28 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 12:23:59PM -0600,
Eric Sandeen wrote:

> I'd like to put a page up on the web site detailing the
> various applications, distributions, installations, and
> embedded products using XFS for Linux.

Not sure if this counts...

We're a 3D computer graphics/post-production house.  We've
currently got four fileservers using XFS under Linux online -
three 350GB servers and one 800GB server.  The servers are under
fairly heavy load - network load to and from the dual NICs on
the box is basically maxed out 18 hours a day - and we do have
occasional lockups and drive failures.  Thanks to Linux SW RAID5
and XFS, though, we haven't had any data loss, or significant
down time.

Andrew Klaassen