Re: Corruption of in-memory data detected.

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Corruption of in-memory data detected.
From: "Martin K. Petersen" <mkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 16:45:10 -0400
Cc: Marc Schmitt <schmitt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, florin@xxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx> writes:

Steve> Since Eric is sat 2 feet from me at the moment, I will reply
Steve> for him...  This is good (from the point of view of xfs, not
Steve> from the point of view of the 3ware drivers). Although come to
Steve> think of it, the only thing which is bigger than 1 Tbyte in
Steve> your configuration is the md device

*nod*

Steve> - perhaps md actually has some issues with 1 Tbyte.

Yeah, as I just told Eric I'm going to take a look at MD and see if I
can spot obvious signedness errors.

--
Martin K. Petersen, Principal Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
mkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.linuxcare.com/