Re: Corruption of in-memory data detected.

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Corruption of in-memory data detected.
From: Marc Schmitt <schmitt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:43:21 +0200
Cc: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, florin@xxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
OK, that looked pretty toasty - I see this is a pretty big device too,
how big ? Can you also send the version of mkfs you are using, and
the raid configuration file. I was not aware you were using md until
now. Also, how many mongo threads are you running in parallel?

The reason I ask this is that you need a recent mkfs command if you are
using an fs bigger than 1 Tbyte, the xfs inode can overflow 32 bits if
you do not bump the inode size, a recent mkfs will do this automatically.

Steve

- Size is 1.2TB (5 x (RAID 5 with 4 x 80GB disks))

- mkfs.xfs version 1.3.7

- /etc/raidtab:
raiddev /dev/md0
        raid-level      0