Re: [slightly OT] replicated installs of XFS

To: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [slightly OT] replicated installs of XFS
From: Walt H <waltabbyh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:30:24 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
If it does a decent enough job of making (basic) images, it should work on disk replication for workstation installs no? I'm thinking of using it to setup a workstation as we would completely for a desktop and then image it off for dupes to additional stations. These will be fairly basic setups so I'm hoping it can do the job for me. One plus, is where I work, we use a mix of Macs, Windows 2000 and some Linux boxes (thanks to yours truly) for some server tasks. Again, haven't tried it, but from the web page it sounds like it's just what I need.

-Walt