A question about upgrading

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A question about upgrading
From: s-luppescu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:47:45 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
In light of the immenent release of RedHat 7.2, will there be a release of the
7.2 installer modified for xfs as before? If not (and for those of us too
impatient to wait for it), is there another way to upgrade our xfs systems? The
standard RH install CDs will not work, will they? Is there anything to do
besides update all the RPMs by hand (yuchh)?

Thanks.
Stuart Luppescu         -=-=-  University of Chicago
$(B:MJ8$HCRF`H~$NIc(B        -=-=-  s-luppescu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl.html
http://musuko.uchicago.edu/pubkey.asc for PGP Public Key
ICQ #21172047  AIM: psycho7070
Let me do my TRIBUTE to FISHNET STOCKINGS ...