Re: Quotactl change

To: Alexander Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Quotactl change
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:34:18 +1000
Cc: Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxx>, Alan Cox <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi all,

Al - is the attached patch more along the lines of what you
were after?

Jan - I think this is actually alot closer to what you were
talking about when we last discussed this.  Can you see any
problems from a VFS quota point of view here?  I had to make
small interface changes to a couple of the dquot.c routines
to make this simpler/more uniform in places - could you have
cross-check those for me?

many thanks.

--
Nathan