TAKE - fix hang with mmap writes to a full filesystem

Subject: TAKE - fix hang with mmap writes to a full filesystem
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:26:58 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
The delayed allocate code in xfs and the way linux created mmapped
space in files meant that we got into an infinite loop on a full
filesystem and fell off the bottom of the stack. This removes the
flushing of mmap data from this case - all we need to do is flush
delayed allocate data in the hope it will free some space before
we finally give up.