Re: Bad permissions with SGI XFS 1.01 Redhat 7.1 install

To: Ray Muno <muno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bad permissions with SGI XFS 1.01 Redhat 7.1 install
From: Ryan Casey <rcasey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:02:13 -0400
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 01:23 PM 10/1/2001 -0500, Ray Muno wrote:
I am a little confused about the updates disk.  I am using kickstart to
do the installs.  How do I incorporate the update floppy in to that
procedure?  I boot from the SGI XFS 1.01 install CD and do a "linux ks".

I believe "linux updates ks" or "linux ks updates" will work, you should be prompted to enter the updates disk at the beginning of the process. I know I've done kickstart with the update disk, and I think that was the command I used...

-Ryan Casey