Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?
From: Chris Tooley <ctooley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Oct 2001 12:38:14 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
The Austin Museum of Art has two file servers (only 40 and 50 gig of
software RAID respectively) running on RedHat 7.1 XFS.  We have another
file server that is using the ext2 acl patches for backwards
compatability which is 100 gig.  About 50 users use the two XFS boxes
pretty much all day long.  Had one power failure, boxes were up for 10
minutes before the other box was done fscking.

Chris Tooley