Re: wbee (sample_hsm) dumped core

To: Dean Roehrich <roehrich@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: wbee (sample_hsm) dumped core
From: Takayuki Sasaki <sasaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 21:51:06 +0900
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Dean,

Dean Roehrich <roehrich@xxxxxxx>  wrote:

> I use the print_event in src/suite1/cmd/print_event.c.  It looks like the
> print_event in suite1 has a few extra pieces, and some changes in the
> formatting.  I guess I'm inclined to remove the one in sample_hsm.  Most of
> the stuff I use is in src/simple, src/common/cmd, and src/suite1, and I do
> like to use sample_hsm/mls.

I used a little src/common/cmd, sample_hsm, simple and suite2.
suite1 had not been used yet because they have a lot of
programs, and I have another job ;-/

It seems that the programs in suite2 such as test_dmattr,
test_efault and test_fileattr were something wrong on my box,
but it were tested several weeks ago and I forgot what was wrong...
Therefore, I have to confirm them on the latest kernel when I
can find the time.

(snip)
> and the rest of this jumble of test suites was making me dizzy.

me too :)

> If you're looking for more info on DMAPI you should dig around on:
> http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9657099/toc.htm

Thanks for the information and your work.

Cheers,

Takayuki