Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Who / What's using Linux XFS?
From: Robert Sander <ml-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:04:56 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:30:02 +0000 (UTC),
 Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hm, no examples here... what I'm _not_ looking for is "my home
> fileserver."  What I _am_ looking for is something like "The human
> genome project stores all data on Linux/XFS"  :)  Basically, something
> that someone else contemplating a substantial Linux/XFS deployment would
> be interested in.

Hey, missed by about 2 centimeters. ;-)
We have one 430GB RAID system with XFS in production storing
corporate documents and another will go into production soon
storing more scientific data.

Greetings
--
Robert Sander
Computer Scientist                                       Epigenomics AG