Re: error compiling 2.4.9-6SGI_XFS_PR3 source

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: error compiling 2.4.9-6SGI_XFS_PR3 source
From: Bryan-TheBS-Smith <b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:30:49 -0400
Cc: Jim Eshleman <jce0@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Ok, looks like intermezzo+xfs isn't ready for prime-time yet.  This is
> going into the next spin, it should fix your compile for now... just
> #defines away xfs support in intermezzo.

FYI, with 2.4.9-6PR2, 2.4.9-6PR3 and 2.4.9-7PR3, I got a module
dependency error with intermezzo.o, but only when installing the
kernel-BOOT RPM (which isn't a big deal).

Secondly, what is Intermezzo?  A URL will do (and sorry for the
off-topic inquiry).

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith    mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx   chat:thebs413