Re: question on include files for building from CVS

To: J Landman <landman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: question on include files for building from CVS
From: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:37:52 +1000
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:32:33 -0400 (EDT),
J Landman <landman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Ok, so making progress.  Copied from 2.4.13 tree
>
>       53c8xx_d.h
>       53c8xx_u.h
>
>Now running into problems with the compaq FC stuff... might just disable
>it.

The compaq FC stuff has not compiled in Linus's tree since it went in.
AC has patches that Linus has not accepted yet, not an XFS problem.

I removed the generated drivers/scsi/*_[ud].h files from the XFS tree,
files should not be both generated and shipped, that practice causes
problems for source repositories.  Alas there is a dependency missing
from the Makefile.  Add this line to drivers/scsi/Makefile

53c7,8xx.o: 53c8xx_u.h 53c8xx_d.h