Re: question on include files for building from CVS

To: J Landman <landman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: question on include files for building from CVS
From: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:37:52 +1000
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:32:33 -0400 (EDT),
J Landman <landman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Ok, so making progress.  Copied from 2.4.13 tree
>       53c8xx_d.h
>       53c8xx_u.h
>Now running into problems with the compaq FC stuff... might just disable

The compaq FC stuff has not compiled in Linus's tree since it went in.
AC has patches that Linus has not accepted yet, not an XFS problem.

I removed the generated drivers/scsi/*_[ud].h files from the XFS tree,
files should not be both generated and shipped, that practice causes
problems for source repositories.  Alas there is a dependency missing
from the Makefile.  Add this line to drivers/scsi/Makefile

53c7,8xx.o: 53c8xx_u.h 53c8xx_d.h