Re: We have a mail loop!

Subject: Re: We have a mail loop!
From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 08:39:50 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On 6 Oct 2001 at 15:32, Russell Cattelan wrote:
> Hard to tell exactly what is going on.

Like I said, it looks like the system of a certain
<cymax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> is to blame. For emphasis, a much more condensed
snippet of Received headers from a randomly selected message in the list
will show where the loop occurs:

        by entoo.connect.com.au (Postfix) with ESMTP id CBCB9DE263
        for <cymax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sun,  7 Oct 2001 01:31:33 +1000 (EST)

Who are we supposed to contact for such "emergencies" (where IMHO we
should kick out the erring user with a decent message telling him/her to
fix his/her mailbox before re-subscribing)? Is
<owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx> a proper venue for such grievances?

I know I'm "clogging up the system" with more mail by sending to it (thus
it will loop and loop and loop and ......). But it looks like this
person's box isn't that fast so the flood is ... painful but bearable for
now. It's just that while I know which developer to get in touch with, I
don't know who the list administrator is.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.