IRIX 6.5.6m/XFS CVS: Any problems?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IRIX 6.5.6m/XFS CVS: Any problems?
From: Sean Elble <s_elble@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have a Silicon Graphics Indigo2 here with IRIX
6.5.6m installed (love it, BTW), and a Linux server
that is about to have the latest CVS version of the
XFS kernel installed, along with the kernel-level NFS
server.

Are there any known problems, or catches, using NFS on
IRIX with a Linux 2.4.10 server? I would like to use
NFS3, if possible, but I would appreciate any comments
any users may have. Thanks, in advance!

=====